In India, the all-new Grand i10 Nios was launched by the Hyundai Corporation with starting price at Rs 5 lakh (ex-showroom price with regards to PAN India). The model comes with ten different trim levels under four variants. The variants include a 1.2 CRDi diesel automatic transmission (AMT), 1.2 CRDi diesel manual transmission, 1.2 Kappa petrol dual-tone, 1.2 Kappa petrol automatic transmission, and a 1.2 kappa petrol manual transmission. Find below the break-up with regards to transmission wise features:
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios – Asta
The Asta trim of Grand i10 Nios will start pricing from Rs 7.15 lakh and up to a maximum Rs 8 lakh (ex-showroom price in Delhi). The Asta trim model can offer two different variants: 1.2-liter diesel manual transmission and 1.2-liter Kappa manual transmission. Besides, with additional features available with Sportz trim, the new Asta trim of Grand i10 Nios includes the following features:
- 15-inch Diamond-cut Alloy wheels.
- Luggage Lamp.
- Chrome-based door handles.
- Rear Washer or Wiper.
- Rear Chrome garnish.
- Adjustable rear headsets.
- Steering wheel with leather-wrapped.
- Smart-key along with push-button to start or stop.
- Parking level tip with chrome finished.
- Wireless charger.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios – Sportz
The Sportz trim of Grand i10 Nios will start its pricing from Rs 6.4 lakh and up to a maximum of Rs 7.9 lakh (ex-showroom price in Delhi). The model is available in different variants such as 1.2-liter diesel automatic transmission (AMT), 1.2-liter petrol dual-tone, 1.2-liter petrol automatic transmission, and 1.2-liter petrol manual transmission. Besides, with additional features available with Magna trim, the new Sportz trim of Grand i10 Nios includes the following features:
- Projector Fog lamps.
- Dual-tone Wireless Charger.
- Rear-view Camera.
- Dual-tone Steering wheel with leather-wrapped.
- Shark fin antenna, roof rails, and Rear defogger.
- Dual-tone with entire black interiors including color inserts.
- Window line and B-pillar blacked-out tape.
- Dual-tone 15-inch Diamond-cut Alloy wheels.
- Turn indicators with ORVM integration.
- For both AMT & MT, 14-inch Alloy wheels with gunmetal finished.
- Glossy Black inserts.
- Dual-tone & AMT Projector headlamps and Cooled glove box.
- Inside door handles with metal finish.
- Eco coating technology & Automatic climate control.
- Electrically foldable ORVMs and gear knob with Chrome finished.
- An 8-inch information system with touchscreen includes Voice recognition, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay.
- 3-inch Digital speedometer along with MID.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios – Magna
The Grand i10 Nios Magna model is priced between the range of Rs 5.9 lakh and up to a maximum of Rs 6.72 lakh (ex-showroom price in Delhi). It is available in a 1.2-liter diesel manual transmission variant, 1.2-liter petrol automatic transmission variant, and 1.2-liter petrol manual transmission variant. In addition to Nios Era model, our Magna trim includes numerous available features as follows:
- Headlamp escort System, Day & Night IRVM, and central locking.
- For the AMT variant, it has electrically foldable ORVMs and turn indicators with ORVM integration.
- Auto door unlock with Impact sensing and Auto door lock with speed-sensing.
- Rear parcel tray, Passenger vanity mirror, and driver seat height adjustment.
- LED DRLs and Hyper Silver slats with Glossy black grille.
- Front USB Charger and Rear power outlet.
- Roof antenna and steel wheel cover with 14-inch.
- Electrically adjustable ORVMs and Auto down power window (available only for driver side).
- Outside handles and door mirrors with body-colored.
- Rear power windows, Rear AC vent, and Keyless entry.
- Tilt-adjustable steering and seat-back pocket available in the passenger side as well.
- USB Port and Rear & Front speakers.
- Steering wheel mounted controls for both Bluetooth and Audio.
- 2-DIN audio system was available along with FM or AM.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios – Era
The Era trim is well-known as the entry-level model of Grand i10 Nios and price starts at Rs 5 lakh (ex-showroom price in Delhi). This variant will be available only in a 1.2-liter petrol manual transmission engine. Find below the list of features available in this variant:
- Emergency stop signal and engine immobilizer.
- Battery saver, a front power outlet, and front power windows.
- ABS (Automatic Braking System) integrated along with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution).
- Manual AC, Power steering, and Tailgate & Door Ajar warning.
- Front passenger-side & driver-side airbags.
- Rear parking sensors.
- Low fuel indicator, Gear shift indicator, and front room lamp.
- Rear and front door map pockets.
- Grey interior with dual-tone and body-colored bumpers.
- Silver surround radiator grille.
- Load limiters & seat-belt reminder for driver and co-passenger.