Toyota Highlander is a SUV loaded with lots of features and plenty of space to keep the passengers comfortable while traveling. Highlander is available in various listings such as crossover SUV, midsize SUV and SUV with 3 rows. It has an influential V6 engine with fuel economy as that of four cylinder engine.
Summary On Interior Features:
- Toyota highlander is known to have plenty of features to offer in terms of technology. It includes standard Entune infotainment system with multiple of smartphone connectivity options. You will also get 6.1 inch touch screen which is considered to be the most reliable system in its class.
- There is also a rear seat entertainment system that includes a Bly-ray player which lets your kids to watch Frozen without stopping on your way.
- You can take advantage of Driver Easy Speak feature which projects the voice of the driver through speakers. This makes it easier for people in the rear rows to hear the driver’s voice clearly. Moreover, driver need not have to shout to make his voice reach everyone inside the car.
- Toyota highlander has a posh interior which will definitely be enjoyed by your family member. This perfect blend of elegant design and top quality features makes this vehicle an optional choice for the family.
- Highlander is an eight seated vehicle and so, it is known for its highest seating capacity in its class. While the first two rows with plenty of rooms are suitable for adults, the third row is best left for the kids.
- Highlander comes with a center console and large glove box for storing small items all through the cabin. Apart from that, it also has immense cargo space of around 83.7 cubic feet and this is the maximum capacity than midsize competitor, 4Runner and its sibling SUV. So, the Highlander has adequate space for storing weekend luggage, furniture items, etc.
- Toyota highlander is available in a range of five trims to choose from the basic LE to state of the art Limited Platinum. The price of these trims also varies based on the based on the trip you opt for.
- Highlander has scored well in the test driving. It has also earned good rations in all test categories making it the number one choice for the individuals who do not want to get compromised on its safety. The vehicle is incorporated with a number of advanced features exclusively on higher models. However, you will find rearview camera as the standard feature in all vehicles.
- Though four cylinder engine is available, you have to probably go with V6 as it delivers adequate power with enough acceleration to make maneuvering easier on highways.
Of course, Toyota highlander is somewhat more expensive than its rival. In case if you opt for a higher trim with many additional features, then you may be required to spend around $40,000. However, the price is really worth when you consider the quality materials and standard features of the vehicle.